University of Waterloo Environmental Reserve - Where Next
1.- See the Westmount Sports Park (Ecopost 6) on the University of Waterloo’s North Campus,
Alternatively, at the University of Waterloo visit:
3. – Historic Brubacher House on the North Campus.
4. – The Dorney Garden of native plants – On both sides of the Environment 1 building.(map – See segment G4}
5. – The Earth Sciences Museum. There is an outdoor “rock garden” that is accessible outside museum hours.
6. – Laurel Creek Conservation Area has good bird watching, cross country skiing etc.
7. – Laurel Creek Nature Centre has excellent walking or ski trails, wild plants and good bird watching. (Only open to the public outside of school hours.)